Why is not possible to use an employee email adress to send automatic replies?

• Visitor
  • 2 Kommentare

Hi Personio!

I was looking to configure our company email address for outgoing messages according to this tutorial.

Apperently it is not possible to configure these options:

• Group email adresses (which makes sense due to SMTP requirements)
  • Email adresses used by employees (this does not make sense to me)

I am aware of the option to make a separate email adress just for this purpose, but it will cost us.

So, could you please let us use email adresses used by employees?

Kind regards,

Ivo

4 Antworten

Benutzerebene 5
Abzeichen +7

Hi @Ivo,

thank you for your message! :relaxed:

When configuring the company email address for recruiting, so far only email addresses can be used that are not already assigned to an employee profile in Personio. You can insert any other email address, the most common might be something like career@company.com.

Best regards,

Karo

Hi Karolin

Thanks for your answer. We do not have such an email adress.

Is this something that you can change, please? Or can I make a request for this to be changed somewhere?

I mean, we will not be the only small company that faces / will face this issue. 

Kind regards,

Ivo

Benutzerebene 5
Abzeichen +7

Hi @Ivo 

currently it is not possible for us to change it. But of course we’re always happy to receive your feedback and ideas. Feel free to put it in the Ideation section in the community. Our product team will then be able to look at your suggestion.

Best regards,

Karo

Dear Personio Team,

I would strongly recommend to put this on your product roadmap, too. The feature is state of the art in most common ATS.

Best,

Anne

Deine Antwort