Skip to main content

Hi all,

How can I do time tracking accross diffrent time zones?

Eg: I am on trip from Germany to let’s say GB and there is 1 hour time shift. How do i enter this correct in personio?

Thanks!

Hi @mYngeg-0toqdi-ranpuh,

vielen Dank für Deine Frage. 🙂 Da die Community prinzipiell auf Deutsch ist, übersetze ich Deine Frage und meine Antwort, damit sie alle verstehen können. 
FYI: Wir haben auch eine Internationale Personio Community, in welcher die Standard-Sprache Englisch ist. 😊 🇬🇧

Die Zeiterfassung via App funktionierte ohne Probleme. Die Zeit wird an die Uhr des Systems angepasst.
Unsere Produkt-Expertin hat dies auch selbst getestet, da die Frage bereits schonmal in der Community aufkam: 

Sofern die Zeiten via Web-Version getrackt werden, müsstet ihr eine Regelung finden, dass bspw. die Zeitzone der Startzeit beibehalten wird, damit die tatsächlich gearbeiteten gesamt Stunden stimmen. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your question. 🙂 Since the community is basically in German, I will translate your question and my answer so that everyone can understand it. 
FYI: We also have an International Personio Community where the default language is English. You are welcome to join there! 😊 🇬🇧

Time recording worked without any problems. The time is adjusted to the system's clock.
Our product expert has also tested this, as the question has already come up in the community.
Check out the above linked post to get all the details for the App tracking.

As long as the times are tracked via the web version, you would have to find a rule that, for example, the time zone of the start time is retained so that the total hours actually worked are correct.
Is this helpful for you?

Best Regards,
Lena

Hi @mYngeg-0toqdi-ranpuh,

hat es bei Dir geklappt? Konntest Du es bereits testen? :) 

Liebe Grüße
Lena

Deine Antwort