Skip to main content

Hello,

I’ve matched this very interesting video on Youtube.

It is super clear, but I still have one question regarding the change of accrual policy for RTT.

When I want to set an accrual policy, I need to select “applicable from”, and then I have 3 different options:

• hire date
  • start of the current period
  • next entitlement period

TBH I don’t know what to select. What period does this refer to? I don’t think I have defined any period.

Can you please help?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Hive France,

Since you posted your question in the German community, I will translate my answer so that everyone can understand it. 
FYI: We also have an International Personio Community where the default language is English. You are welcome to join there! 😊 🇬🇧

With Applicable from Hire date the new accrual policy will be assigned retroactively with effect from the employee’s hire date. If other accrual policies were assigned before, they will be overwritten.

With the other two options it depends on the settings of the previously assigned accrual policy.

I will describe two scenarios as the periods in the setting refer to the settings in the currently assigned accrual policy.

Scenario 1: Entitlement is granted yearly on the 01.01.

• So the period in that case is 01.01. till 31.12.
  • If you choose Start of the current period and make this setting today, the accrual policy will be assigned retroactively from 01.01.23. In that case, the current period is the year 2023 and the start is 01.01.23.
  • If you choose Next entitlement period, they accrual policy will be assigned with future effect from 01.01.24. So on the 01.01. of the next year.

Scenario 2: Entitlement is granted yearly on the employees anniversary 

• Let’s say the employee’s anniversary is on the 01.08.
  • So the period in that case is 01.08. till 31.07.
  • In my examples I will give you the info as if you would make the settings today.
  • If you choose Start of the current period, the accrual policy will be assigned retroactively from 01.08.22
  • If you choose Next entitlement period, the accrual policy will be assigned with future effect from 01.08.23 which is the next anniversary of the employee.

I hope these examples help. You can find more on this in our helpcenter: Assign Accrual Policies

Da du deine Anfrage in der deutschen Community gepostet hast, übersetze ich meine Antwort, damit sie alle verstehen können. 
FYI: Wir haben auch eine Internationale Personio Community, in welcher die Standard-Sprache Englisch ist. 😊 🇬🇧

Für die Option Gültig ab Anstelldatum wird die neue Kontingentregel rückwirkend ab dem Anstelldatum der*des Mitarbeitenden zugewiesen. Wurden zuvor bereits andere Kontingentregeln zugewiesen, werden diese überschrieben.

Bei den anderen beiden Optionen hängt es von den Einstellungen der zuvor zugewiesenen Kontingentregel ab.

Ich werde zwei Szenarien beschreiben, da sich der Zeitraum auf die Einstellungen in der aktuell zugewiesenen Kontingentregel bezieht.

Szenario 1: Der Anspruch wird jährlich am 01.01. gewährt.

• Der Zeitraum ist in diesem Fall also 01.01. bis 31.12.
  • Wenn du Beginn des aktuellen Zeitraums wählst und diese Einstellung heute vornimmst, wird die Kontingentregel rückwirkend zum 01.01.23 zugewiesen. In diesem Fall ist der aktuelle Zeitraum das Jahr 2023 und der Beginn ist 01.01.23.
  • Wenn du heute ab dem Nächsten Anspruchszeitraum wählst, wird die Kontingentregel mit Wirkung zum 01.01.24 zugewiesen. Also am 01.01. des nächsten Jahres.

Szenario 2: Der Anspruch wird jährlich am Jahrestag der Betriebszugehörigkeit des Mitarbeiters gewährt

• Nehmen wir an der Jahrestag der Betriebszugehörigkeit ist am 01.08.
  • Der Zeitraum ist in diesem Fall also 01.08. bis 31.07.
  • In meinen Beispielen gehe ich davon aus, dass die Kontingentregel heute zugewiesen wird.
  • Wenn Du Beginn des aktuellen Zeitraums wählst, wird die Kontingentregel rückwirkend zum 01.08.22 zugewiesen.
  • Wenn du Nächster Anspruchszeitraum wählst, wird die Kontingentregel mit Wirkung ab dem 01.08.23, also dem nächsten Jahrestag des Mitarbeiters, zugewiesen.

Ich hoffe, diese Beispiele helfen dir weiter. Mehr dazu findest du in unserem Helpcenter: Zuweisung von Urlaubskontingenten

Beste Grüße

Katharina

Deine Antwort