Answered

Public holidays calendars API

• 4 September 2023
  • 2 Antworten
  • 153 Aufrufe

Translated by Personio Community Management / Übersetzt vom Personio Community Management:

Wir beginnen mit der API von Personio zu arbeiten, um die Kapazität des Vertriebsteams zu planen. Leider sind die Feiertagskalender der Länder derzeit nicht in der API verfügbar.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Feiertagskalender als Abwesenheiten zu duplizieren, um sie über die API importieren zu können.

Oder gibt es einen Workaround, um die Abwesenheiten aufgrund von Feiertagen pro Mitarbeiter in der API zu haben.

Hi everyone - We are starting to work with Personio’s API to forecast sales team capacity. Unfortunately, public holidays country calendars are not available at the moment in the API.

Is there a way to duplicate the public holidays calendar as absences? to be able to import them through the API.

Or is there a work around to have the absences due to public holidays per employee in the API.

Let me know if you need clarifications or further information.

Thanks. Natalia

icon

Beste Antwort von Support Integrationen 8 September 2023, 16:00

Zum Originalpost

2 Antworten

Benutzerebene 5
Abzeichen +12

Hi @Nataliacasta

since you posted your question in the German community, I have translated your question to German, so that other users can understand it.

FYI: We also have an International Personio Community where the default language is English. You are welcome to join there!  

Regarding your inquiry: You’re right, there is currently no option to retrieve public holidays via our API. Unfortunately there is also no workaround for this. 

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it. 😊

Best, 

Christoph

Deutsche Übersetzung / German translation: 

Es ist aktuell nicht möglich, Feiertage über die API abzufragen. Es gibt aktuell auch keinen Workaround dazu. 

Thank you for your answer. Is it possible to get a list of the public holidays Personio use in their calendar or the source of them? 

That way I can upload them manually.

Deine Antwort