Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

Is there a possibility to convert the vacation days into overtime? We have employees who were not able to use all their vacation leave for the year. They prefer to convert it to overtime, so they can shorten their work hours per day. Thank you.

Hi @Pool,

it is only possible to convert overtime into an absence type which has an accrual policy. Unfortunately, not the other way round. In order to convert vacation into overtime, you’d need to manually calculate and adjust both balances. I have linked both helpcenter articles on how to do this behind the words. :) 

I hope this helps! :) 
FYI: We also have an international community, in case you would like to engage with our English speaking customers. There we also have 2 country specific groups, the Spanish and Dutch group. :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Es ist nur möglich, Überstunden in eine Abwesenheitsart umzuwandeln, die ein Kontingent hat. Leider ist dies nicht umgekehrt möglich. Um Urlaub in Überstunden umzuwandeln, müsst Ihr beide Salden manuell berechnen und anpassen. Ich habe die beiden Helpcenter-Artikel verlinkt, in denen beschrieben wird, wie dies hinter den Worten geschieht :) 

Ich hoffe, das hilft Dir weiter! :) 
FYI: Wir haben auch eine internationale Community, falls Du Dich mit unseren englischsprachigen Kunden austauschen möchtest. Dort haben wir auch 2 länderspezifische Gruppen, die spanische und die niederländische User-Gruppe. :) 

Beste Grüße
Lena

Thank you responding to my query Lena. I appreciate it and Happy New Year!

Deine Antwort