Answered

Birthday Reminder

Benutzerebene 1

Dear community,

I am struggling with reminder workflow. I have read a HelpCenter article, but I don’t see the reminder tab under the Roles. Now, I have a reminder tab on the each employee page with the reminders I’ve never set up. Could you please help me to find out how to create a reminder for a specific role?

Thank you in advance!

Svetlana

icon

Beste Antwort von Support Core HRM 27 February 2024, 09:59

Zum Originalpost

6 Antworten

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +18

Hey @Svetlana_DYM 

Go to settings > roles, choose one role, then it should look like this:

Here I clicked on the role “Alle Mitarbeitenden” below it says: members, rights, reminders, calendar.

When you click on Reminders you can set whatever reminder you want to :)

Hope this helps. 

Wish you the best, 

Pauline

Benutzerebene 1

Hi @PaulineSch ,

Thank you! Yes, it was like this but somehow we don’t have it. Under “All Employees” there is nothing and also nothing in other roles. I switched the companies and in the meantime Personio has updated its interface, so I am really struggling with finding these reminders 😥 Will just wait, maybe someone from Personio will come back to me.

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +18

Hey @Svetlana_DYM 

quick question: Do you have the Admin role? Looks like you don´t, that's why you can´t see the Tab “Reminder”

But if so I´d advise you to reach out to Customer Support via “Find Answers”

Note: Every Employee can also set reminders for themselves - Assuming rights are assigned - maybe that is why some of your people have reminders and others don´t?

BTW: We also have an International Personio Community where the default language is English. You are welcome to join there!  

Benutzerebene 1

Hi @Navigator ,

Yes, I am assigned the “Admin” Role, but there are no reminders. And I have checked the Find Answers before posting here, but all the articles refer to the “Reminder” Tab, which I don’t have. 

Thanks for the hint, I’ll contact the Customer Support now.

Best,

Svetlana

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +15

Hi @Svetlana_DYM ,

Reminders for employee roles are only available if you have a subscription for the automation plus add-on if your account was created before the 8th of August 2023:

Maybe this could be the reason.

If you want to extend your plan, go to the Find Answers section in Personio via Help > Support and Updates > Find Answers and send us a message.

And as @Navigator already mentioned, you are very welcome to join our  International Personio Community. :)

Have a nice day!

Steffi

Benutzerebene 1

Dear Steffi @Core 2 Support Team ,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, that was the case indeed. I am already in contact with the Growth Manager.

Have a nice day too!

Svetlana

Deine Antwort