Answered

Absence reports

• 24 February 2023
  • 1 Antwort
  • 31 Aufrufe

Hi ,

Can you please help because we cannot custom report on absences. Its is showing blank although in the systems report section it is showing the absences. Why is it that in the custom report it is not populating the data but in the standardized system report it is?

icon

Beste Antwort von KatharinaS. 28 February 2023, 11:49

Zum Originalpost

1 Antwort

Benutzerebene 5
Abzeichen +10

Hi @stu81uk,

Since you posted your question in the German community, I will translate my answer so that everyone can understand it. 
FYI: We also have an International Personio Community where the default language is English. You are welcome to join there! 😊 🇬🇧

The reports should generally show the same data. Can you check the following:

• Did you choose the same timeframe for both reports?
  • In the System Report Absence Days, did you only select the absence type for sick days?

If not, please test this. If the data still does not match, I would kindly ask you (or rather an Account Owner of your Personio account) to contact our Support via Help > Find Answers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Da du deine Anfrage in der deutschen Community gepostet hast, übersetze ich meine Antwort, damit sie alle verstehen können. 
FYI: Wir haben auch eine Internationale Personio Community, in welcher die Standard-Sprache Englisch ist. 😊 🇬🇧

Die Berichte sollten generell dieselben Daten enthalten. Kannst Du überprüfen:

• Hast Du für beide Berichte den gleichen Zeitraum ausgewählt?
  • Hast Du im Systembericht Abwesenheitstage nur die Abwesenheitsart für Krankheit ausgewählt?

Wenn nicht, überprüfe dies bitte. Wenn die Daten immer noch nicht übereinstimmen sollten, bitte ich Dich (bzw. einen Kontoinhaber Eures Personio Accounts), unseren Support über Hilfe > Antworten finden zu kontaktieren.

Sag gerne Bescheid, wenn Du noch Fragen dazu hast.

Beste Grüße

Katharina

Deine Antwort